Your campaign made easy
Corporate philanthropy is a great way to achieve employee engagement and community connection. As an Employee Campaign Chair for your organization, you play a key role in the movement to end poverty and expand opportunity for all.
Your leadership, expertise, and passion make a big impact on the success of your company’s campaign efforts. And we’re here to support you every step of the way.
The Campaign Toolkit provides everything you’ll need to run your United Way campaign. If you have any questions, please contact or your United Way Campaign Representative.
2022 Campaign Toolkit
- Interactive Pledge Form
- United Way Logos
- United Way PPT Template
- Campaign Messaging (Sample emails, social media posts, and talking points)
- Early Learning Overview
- Early Learning 11×17 Poster (digital)
- Early Learning 11×17 Poster (for print)
- Career Pathways Overview
- Career Pathways 11×17 Poster (digital)
- Career Pathways 11×17 Poster (for print)
- Financial Empowerment Overview
- Financial Empowerment 11×17 Poster (digital)
- Financial Empowerment 11×17 Poster (for print)
- Community Resiliency Overview
- Community Resiliency11x17 Poster (digital)
- Community Resiliency 11×17 Poster (for print)