INTRODUCING THE 2019-2020 CHARACTER CHALLENGE
Character Playbook, United Way, and the National Football League are challenging you to complete a service project in your local community. We are challenging students to Give 100 minutes of volunteer service to their school or community. This challenge runs from September 17th – February 2nd.
WHAT'S THE CHALLENGE?
Last year we challenged schools to become kinder, safer, and more inclusive through the Bully-Proof Challenge. This year we are challenging students to Give 100 minutes of volunteer service to their school or community.
- Step 1: Choose how to give 100 minutes of community service.
- Step 2: Complete your volunteer service project.
- Step 3: Log your service here.
- Step 4: Share your service online using #Eagleshuddlefor100, #CharacterChallenge, #UnitedWay, and #EVERFI
HOW CAN I GIVE 100 MINUTES OF SERVICE?
- Start a canned foods drive
- Work at your local pet shelter
- Build a community garden
- Be a homework tutor
- Teach a skill
- Start a toy collection for the holidays
- Do a roadside clean up in your community
- Coach a team
- Collect school supplies for back to school
- Mow a neighbors yard
- Work at a homeless shelter
Click Here or more information on taking on the challenge!
Share your service on social media using your NFL’s Team Hashtag, #UnitedWay, and #CharacterChallenge