We are a diverse, vibrant community within United Way, bound together by a powerful sense of belonging – to each other, to the organization’s mission, and to the communities we call home.
Our powerful, global network of women leaders, over 70,000 strong, lives united against the most critical issues facing more than 170 communities in six countries.
In each community we serve, we tackle the issues that matter most to the people who call it home. We are empowered by each other to use our passions, ideas, expertise and resources to transform the very conditions in which people live. Here in Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey we are fighting to advance a two-generation approach to ending poverty that builds the success of our youth and the stability of our families.
- Drive community change—locally and nationally
- Network with other influential women who have a passion for the community
- Advance your career and develop your personal and professional skills
- Direct your investment and make an impact for local women and children
- Participate in volunteer projects that make a meaningful impact in our community