THANK, CELEBRATE AND KEEP IN TOUCH
The most important part of a successful campaign is a great THANK YOU!
By thanking employees and sharing campaign successes, you make them feel appreciated and deepen their connection to United Way and the community.
Some ways to express thanks!
- Simple thank you emails and simple gestures with big Impact
- Sample thank you letter templates
- Consider a closing event with a raffle, food, games and/or remarks from executive leadership
Keep in Touch
United Way’s work happens year-round, and just because the campaign has closed doesn’t mean employee engagement is over. Join United Way on social media to help communicate impactful stories and new opportunities to volunteer.
- Engage with us @phillysjunited on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Connect with like-minded peers who also care about the community
- Communications at the workplace
Thank you for volunteering to be an ECC and for all you do for United Way!
We have a Quick ECC Resource Guide if you’d like a printable version of this toolkit. Thanks, again!