Breakfast and Panel Discussion
WLI’s Annual Breakfast and Panel Discussion is a leadership and professional development event that brings women from across the region together for networking and the opportunity to engage with thought-provoking speakers on topics such as work/life balance, advancement in the workplace, navigating a career change and more.
This year’s historic election presents a critical opportunity to engage in discussion around women’s roles and responsibilities in public service. Join us on December 7 to continue this national conversation around “Women and Politics: Breaking the Glass Ceiling.” During the event, we will engage in a robust conversation about the importance of women’s involvement in the political process, finding opportunities to advocate for yourself and others, taking risks and more! This event will be moderated by Lauren Mayk, reporter at NBC10.
Women and Politics: Breaking the Glass Ceiling
- Reneé Amoore, president and CEO, The Amoore Group, Inc. and deputy chairman, Republican Party of Pennsylvania,
- Leslie Gromis Baker, co-chair and managing director of state and federal government relations, Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney and former chief of staff, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania,
- Allyson Schwartz, president and CEO, Better Medicare Alliance and former member of the United States House of Representatives for Pennsylvania’s 13th Congressional district (2005-2015),
- Jane Slusser, chief of staff for Mayor Kenney, City of Philadelphia
Wednesday, December 7, 2016
7:30 a.m. – Networking and Breakfast
8:00 a.m. – Panel Discussion
1735 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
$45.00 – Women’s Leadership Initiative Member
$55.00 – General Admission
$1,000.00 – Table Sponsor*
Table Sponsor Benefits Include:
- Priority Seating
- Logo recognition on signage and collateral materials
- Opportunity to include promotional item in gift bag
- One table (10 seats)
The final date to register is Friday, December 2, 2016.