Help End Hunger
Make an Impact and help the Philadelphia Food Access Collaborative reach our goal of ensuring every Philadelphian can find a nutritious meal in an environment that respects their dignity.
Donate to the Philadelphia Food Access Collaborative. For questions about donating to the Philadelphia Food Access Collaborative, please contact Jennifer Gleason at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-665-2572.
For questions about how to advocate, please contact Barbara Saverino at email@example.com or 215-665-2501.
For questions about how to volunteer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-665-2501.
Resources for Meal Providers
- Spring Food Access Collaborative Training Calendar- calendar of upcoming trainings for emergency meal providers and others working to end hunger that features topics on mental health first aid, nutrition in the soup kitchen, fundraising 101, trauma-informed care CPR/first aid/AED among other topics.
- Philadelphia Food Access Collaborative Free Meal Flyer- schedule of free indoor meals available in Philadelphia including times, locations and contact information for meals
- Philly Food Finder- searchable map of food-related resources in Philadelphia, such as soup kitchens, food cupboards, farmers’ markets including address, contact information and hours. Meal Providers can update their information under “Contact us” and submit new information through the online form.
- Get Healthy Philly Nutrition Standards- nutrition standards and best practices provided by Get Healthy Philly and used by shelters, health care facilities, after school programs and other City programs
- Cooking Resource Guide- cooking-related information and recipes to encourage healthy and safe cooking practices