The Philadelphia Food Access Collaborative’s goal is to ensure every Philadelphian can find a nutritious meal in an environment that respects their dignity.
Important Phone Numbers
- 2-1-1- Available 24 hours a day, this free, confidential easy-to-remember phone number can connect you with important health and human services in your community - for everyday needs and in crisis situations
- 3-1-1- Philly311 can answer any non-emergency questions you have about information and resources for residents, businesses and visitors, including connecting callers with food, shelter and other services.
- Project HOME Homeless Outreach Line- This 24-hour call line is available to anyone in Philadelphia experiencing homelessness. Project HOME will send an outreach team and provide assistance connecting you to resources such as food, shelter and other services.
- Philadelphia Food Access Collaborative Free Meal Flyer- schedule of free indoor meals available in Philadelphia including times, locations and contact information for meals
- PhillyFoodFinder.org- searchable map of food-related resources in Philadelphia, such as soup kitchens, food cupboards, farmers’ markets and others, including address, contact information and hours
- Project HOME Where to Turn Guide- guide of day/drop-in centers and shelters, as well as medical, veteran, domestic violence, youth, human trafficking, LGBTQ, meal and benefits access services
- DBHIDS Resource Guide- searchable director of services for behavorial health care including services for depression, substance use, PTSD, grief, recovery and other health concerns
- BenePhilly- in-person or telephonic support for Philadelphia residents to enroll in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)/Food Stamps, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Health Insurance (CHIP, Medicaid, Medicare), Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) and more by visiting http://sharedprosperityphila.org
- DNC Operation Food Rescue- a collaborative effort of the city’s leading anti-hunger organizations that connects excess food from large events in Philadelphia to area food banks, pantries, and emergency meal providers.
- Food Connect - an app to help distribute uneaten, leftover meals from the DNC.