United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey partners with hundreds of nonprofits throughout the region.
Through the Impact Fund, we develop strategies to address our communities’ toughest challenges in the areas of Education, Financial Stability, Health and Basic Needs. From there, we tap the right partners to bring those strategies to life and drive measurable results. After completing a rigorous application process, UWGPSNJ’s Impact Partners delivering measurable results in United Way’s key strategy areas are selected to receive three-year general operating support grants or one-year targeted investments into United Way-led programs and local collaborative initiatives designed to meet needs currently unaddressed by the health and human services sector.
In addition to our Impact Partners, thousands of organizations are eligible to receive funding through United Way’s Donor Choice Program. Finally, United Way works to strengthen the nonprofit sector by offering resources and programs that provide support to local organizations throughout Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey.
We are proud to provide the following resources to assist you in the great work that you do.
Impact Partner Resources
- United Way Impact Fund Investment Process
- FY15-18 Impact Partner Agencies List
- Impact Partner Grant Management and Reporting System LOGIN
- Speakers Bureau: motivate donors to give, advocate and volunteer
- Impact Partners are invited to attend United Way’s Convening to Build Impact series, a variety of interactive sessions to help navigate the health and human service landscape, build capacity, network with your peers and implement best practices to drive your work. Stay tuned for upcoming sessions in your community. Please contact Impact Manager Shira Badanes at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-665-2503 for additional information.
Donor Choice Agency Information
- Become a member of UWGPSNJ’s Donor Choice Program
- FY15-16 Donor Choice Agencies List
- Donor Choice Agency Search
- Donor Choice Financial Reporting System LOGIN
For all Nonprofit Organizations
- Find local Request For Proposal (RFP) listings
- Promote your volunteer opportunities. If you are in need of specific items or volunteers for your organization this holiday season, join United Way’s Holiday Network.
- Advocate with UWGPSNJ for the causes your organization cares about
- Ensure your organization is listed on 2-1-1, a health and human services database powered by United Way. Please visit www.211sepa.org if your organization is located in Southeastern Pennsylvania or www.nj211.org if you are located in New Jersey.
- Subscribe and include your news in UWGPSNJ’s Common Good newsletter
- Learn about UWGPSNJ’s programs and leadership training for nonprofit staff